Monday, November 21, 2011

My First Ten TechNet Wiki Articles on BizTalk

image

Last couple of week I written a few wiki article for TechNet Wiki a place, where content is generated by community about Microsoft technologies for the community. I very much like the concept and glad I was able to contribute (see my interview on Wiki). Below you will find a list of my ten completed wiki articles on BizTalk:

  • First the featured article BizTalk Server 2010 and discusses BizTalk and shows all resource on its features.
  • Second a list on all available BizTalk Server 2010 community tools in BizTalk Server 2010 – Tools.
  • Third article is on BizTalk Server 2010 Adapter Pack an enhancement of previous adapter pack 2.0.
  • Fourth article is a short overview on BizTalk Server 2010 and created before I written complete article on BizTalk and its features.
  • Fifth article on BizTalk databases as a survival type of article listing all relevant resources on how to maintain healthy BizTalk environment with focus on BizTalk databases.
  • Subsequently I written another article listing resources for recovery of BizTalk itself not its databases, but this article goes hand in hand with the previous fifth article.
  • Seventh article is a BizTalk beginners guide listing all resources for a beginner and a little outline how he/she should proceed.
  • Subsequently I also written a preparation guide for 70-595 exam that can be read in conjunction with beginners guide.
  • Ninth article talks about monitoring tools for BizTalk and lists all alternatives to SCOM.
  • Final tenth article is a collection of resources for BAM and is again a survival type of article.

I hope you will find these articles useful and feel free to edit them (correct, add, enhance) as that is intention of wiki’s. I will be working on next couple of articles in near future, which will be more in depth BizTalk ones.

Cheers!

No comments: